From now till 31 August 2023 (both dates inclusive)
ICBC Visa Credit Card and Debit Card issued by ICBC Singapore Branch
Get 10% off purchases when you spend S$250 in a single receipt with ICBC Visa Card at PAZZION!
To redeem, present this offer at the point of payment and pay with ICBC Visa Card.
Merchant Terms and Conditions
1. Only valid for regular price products and non-lifestyle products.
2. Not applicable for lifestyle products.
3. Offer is not stackable with other ongoing promotions such as members promotions, End Season Sale, Great Singapore Sale, Post Chinese New Year Sale and any other sales promotions.
4. Promotion is only valid in All PAZZION retail outlets in Singapore only.
5. Promotion is not valid for PAZZION.COM.
6. Merchant reserves the right to alter any of the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
7. Other terms and conditions apply. More details, please visit here.
ICBC Terms and Conditions
1. “ICBC” means Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited.
2. To qualify for this promotion, payment must be made using an ICBC Visa Credit Card and Debit Card issued by ICBC Singapore Branch.
3. This promotion is subject to these Terms and Conditions and the Merchant’s Terms and Conditions.
4. ICBC is not an agent of the Merchant and will not accept any liability in relation thereto.
5. ICBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the products and services provided by the Merchant. Any dispute in relation thereof shall be resolved directly with the relevant Merchant. ICBC shall not be held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered in connection with or arising from the products and services provided by the Merchant.
6. ICBC reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice to Cardholders. ICBC accepts no liability for such termination.
7. Access to and use of hyperlinks to third party websites from a link available on our website is at your own risk. ICBC is not responsible for the content, accuracy and security of these websites.
8. These terms and conditions are prepared in English and Chinese, in the event of inconsistencies, the English version shall prevail.